The kiddos had such a great time with their cousins & Villette in particular became "best friend" with cousin McKenzie. They were actually hillarious to watch.
Loved all your comments and pictures from the last few entries. It seems there is always joys and sorrows, and then time as we laid Grandma Jo to rest, I couldn't help but be overcome from all the fond memories we have of her. I considered her a second mom, and a great neighbor and friend. So glad you made the trek out for the funeral, and we miss you so much already!
1 comment:
Loved all your comments and pictures from the last few entries. It seems there is always joys and sorrows, and then time as we laid Grandma Jo to rest, I couldn't help but be overcome from all the fond memories we have of her. I considered her a second mom, and a great neighbor and friend. So glad you made the trek out for the funeral, and we miss you so much already!
Post a Comment