In 2006, we downsized our cars. Mike had a BMW and I was driving an MDX. We went to a one car family, and I began driving a 1998 honda accord (it was a dark purple). For five years, this was my car. It did it's job getting me from place to place; however, it slowly started falling apart. Secretly, I've been praying for it to die a quick death. Last Saturday, we went to the Honda dealership for the state inspection, and it failed the inspection terribly. It was going to cost over $2 grand for repairs. Mike was devasted and I was grinning with joy. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
today, I got to bring home this pretty number. Five years of sacrifice was defintely worth it.
1 comment:
Wow! What a beautiful car. I'm really impressed, and I know that's Lyndzee's dream car!
Many blessings need to be acknowledged today. Just want you all to know I love you and think about each of you daily. Please don't take one day for granted.
Post a Comment