Andrew will be a month old this Sunday, and I can't believe how fast time is going bye. I sure love this little guy. He's so yummy. He surpassed the 10 lb mark and continues to eat constantly. I'd like to give a shout out to baby wise. Once again, it has worked like a charm. He is getting on a regular schedule and is now averaging getting up about every 3-4 hours. It's heaven.
Yea!!! More pics. I am glad things are going well. I will call you next week and maybe we can skype. He is so precious!! He definately could use a snuggle from his favorite aunty!!!
He looks like he is doing so well. Your dad had a grand visit, and so did I. We will keep those memories close to our heart. June can't come soon enough for me!
Hey there! I echo your shout-out to Babywise- there's nothing like a good night's sleep to keep you feeling like yourself. I hope you are recovering nicely and having fun with your new babe.
Reading your mom's comment- June then? Hopefully we can see you- we can drive up if that is easiest.
3 comments:
Yea!!! More pics. I am glad things are going well. I will call you next week and maybe we can skype. He is so precious!! He definately could use a snuggle from his favorite aunty!!!
He looks like he is doing so well. Your dad had a grand visit, and so did I. We will keep those memories close to our heart. June can't come soon enough for me!
Hey there! I echo your shout-out to Babywise- there's nothing like a good night's sleep to keep you feeling like yourself. I hope you are recovering nicely and having fun with your new babe.
Reading your mom's comment- June then? Hopefully we can see you- we can drive up if that is easiest.
Post a Comment