Sunday, April 15, 2012

Andrew's Blessing

We decided to bless Andrew this Sunday. It was sort of a spur of the moment decision. We were trying to figure out how to bless him Utah, but airfare is so expensive to fly four people and since I am going back to work on April 30th (yuck) then we just couldn't make it happen.

Mike (as always) gave such a nice blessing, and I really felt the Spirit. It's such a blessing to have a new little baby in our home. It has made all the hard times worth every second. Janice was still in town, so at least we had one family member there. My mom made Andrew the pretty blue and white afghan.










3 comments:

Lyndzee said...

He is so adorable. I am glad his blessing was nice. Also glad Jan could be there. Your family looks so happy and growing up fast. Miss you guys. call you this week.

Heidi said...

These are darling pictures! I love the little sweater he's wearing. Glad you had some family in town.

Stephanie said...

Oh he's a beautiful child! You look so so pretty Mel-- so nice to see a picture of your entire, beautiful family. Congratulations on such a handsome family. Love you so much!

Steph