Wednesday, May 09, 2012
My 80 year old body
During my pregnancy, they found that I had a gallbladder polyp/cyst and a right kidney cyst. My doctor told me that the right kidney cyst needed to be checked through a CT scan once I delivered. I was lucky enough to have the CT done last week. I heard from my doctor this week and apparently they found multiple cysts in both kidneys and a liver cyst. For the record...this is not cool! I was so hoping for a clean bill-of-health. At this point, I don't know what this means I have several appointments with a few specialists. I hope this is not signs of Polycystic Kidney Disease...would not be a good thing. Sometimes my 37 year old boy feels like it's 80 years old. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh no! I'll keep you in my prayers!
That is no fun at all! I hope you hang in there and maybe good news is in the future. xoxo
Try to take one day at a time. It is not so overwhelming that way. It has helped me cope through everything with Sienna. My prayers are with you and hope things turn out well. Love ya tons.
Mel have you heard anything more from the doctor?
I can't wait to get my hands on Andrew's cheeks. He is so chubby! We love you, and are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment