Thursday, May 24, 2012
Where's a grandma when Villette needs one?
After I had Andrew, Villette had a staple of grandmas around to cuddle with. Frequently, she would sneak down to our 5th bedroom and climb into bed with her grandmas. She has been banned from our bed...I can only take one child in our bed at a time and for right now Andrew is the winner. Anyway about a week after the last of the grandma visits, I found that Villette was forcing David into her room to sleep. When we asked her why she was making David sleep in her bed, she responded that she just missed her grandmas so much and she needed a cuddle buddy. David has finally escaped the "sneak into bed" routine, but it was pretty cute to put them to bed (separately) and then find them cuddled together. They are best buddies!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment