Tuesday, September 11, 2012
A Trip to Morgan
On Friday around noon my parents picked me up, and we headed to Morgan to meet up with my sisters. Man, I miss those girlies! My mom made a great dinner and we spent most of the night practicing our old gymnastic tricks and laughing until it hurt. I really miss these times and some times I long to move back home.
I got to see Wade play football, go on a motorcycle ride with Dad and play "beauty shop" with my girl Sienna. Sienna is such a sweet little thing, and she was getting so upset that my bangs were covering my eyes. She literally spent about an hour brushing them away to the side of my face. It was too cute! My other two neices are just as adorable. AVA is a PISTOL with a capital P. Breely well lets just say she is sweet and the peace-maker between the other two.
Leanne also had a new baby girl, and she is soooooo tiny compared to the TANK. After I spent some time with my family, I was off to my reunion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It really was sooooo fun! Miss you already!
Post a Comment