Wednesday, October 10, 2012
General Conference
I love general conference weekend! The weather was nice and chilly, so we got to cuddle up inside and listen to all the talks. The kiddos actually enjoyed coloring their conference packets. Villette especially stayed on task with coloring all the 12 Apostles ties. Sunday during the break we went on a nice walk and the old kids enjoyed their bikes. David learned how to ride without training wheels a couple of weeks ago, and he been buzying around the neighborhood showing off his new skill. Andrew has become my new exerise plan. 25 lbs in a backpack is a good workout, and I've been raking leaves with him in my pack. It was nice to have Mike around so much as well. His boss has been in Europe for a couple of weeks, so he actually got a weekend free of demanding emails. Yeah! I need more weekends like last weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love all the updates! You and your kids look great! I'm sure Andrew is better than Ashley's new weighted vest! Lol. I could hardly lug him around! Love you all!
Post a Comment