Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Climber

Lette manages to climb her way into, on top of, over...you name it she climbs it. Unfortunately my camera battery died, so I could not capture the latest adventure on film. It happened yesterday morning while I was cleaning up lunch dishes (note to self, I should never leave her very long a lone).She had managed to open our hall closet, climb on the filing cabinet and pull down my (brand new) make-up from the shelf. She then proceeded to cover herself & David in pink lipstip, masscara, chapstick and blush.



Then this AM while I was in the shower, she opened the fridge pulled out a gallon of water then climbed on the counter and proceeded to pour herself a full glass of water. As you can imagine, I got out of the shower to water all over the floor & carpet. When I asked her what happened, she looked right at me with a huge smile and said, "I didn't Mama." How could I be mad at that!?



Lesson learned...always have camera battery fully charged. Here are a couple of pictures of her previous climbing successes.



This last one is one of my fav's. She pulled a step stool over to our dresser, pulled Mike's drawer open, put on a pair of his socks and posed for this picture.

No comments: