Thursday, January 31, 2008

Old Friends

Each Christmas for the past 8-years, my high school friends reunite for a party. Currently, I am the only one living out-of-state, so I enjoy catching up. It's always fun to rehash old memories, and I can't believe how time has flown. Because I grew up in a small town, I went to Elementry, Middle and High School with all of them. My graduating class had a grand total of 133 people. As you can imagine, we all were pretty close even if we didn't hang out together. That is one of the great things about growing up in a small town. Of course the downside, is that everyone knows or would like to know everyone elses business. The pro's definetly out way the con's.



2 comments:

Jeff and Rose said...

I like this background. It's really hard to choose something and stick with it once you get it all figured out...I'm constantly looking the my "updates".
ha.ha.ha

Melanie said...

Yea, it took me a while, but it has been a huge stress reliever for me to just feel somewhat creative. Thanks for the push to blog.