The ghetto pad did come with one perk. It has a free corner. Yesterday, we struck gold with a free kitchen. Lette was beside herself with joy. She cooked dinner with me last night and breakfast this morning.
Friday, February 08, 2008
All Combed Out & Free Entertainment
Of late one of my favorite things to wake up to is Lette's hair. Typically, I've tried to keep it braided, but I've given up because it turns into a scene from the crocodile hunter "I bled a lot. I got hit across the face. I finished the shot, got into the boat and blood started coming out."
Needless to say the white flag has been raised and her hair will remain unbraided for now.
The ghetto pad did come with one perk. It has a free corner. Yesterday, we struck gold with a free kitchen. Lette was beside herself with joy. She cooked dinner with me last night and breakfast this morning.
David managed to find his own fun with the laundry detergent. He spent over 30 minutes cooing, laughing and talking to himself. Maybe I should sit down with the detergent and try the samething. Who knew?
The ghetto pad did come with one perk. It has a free corner. Yesterday, we struck gold with a free kitchen. Lette was beside herself with joy. She cooked dinner with me last night and breakfast this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that 'fro! It gets bigger every day. :-)
You think you're so funny making jokes about me not getting married....the sad thing is, you're probably right!
Post a Comment