On a lighter note, I thought I would share what Lette did yesterday. All week I've been struggling with a Migraine. Yesterday morning we went to a park and then to McDonald's to play & eat "chickee fry". The main goal of the outing was to exhaust the children, so I could take a nap. On the way home from McDonald's Lette fell asleep, which only totaled about 10 mins.
We rushed in the house put David down for his nap and then Lette and I proceeded to her bedroom for a nap. She was having a hard time going to sleep, but I must have dosed off because the next thing I smelled...YES Smelled...was a hotdog. At first I thought I was dreaming, but then I heard chomping. I rolled over to discover that Lette had raided the fridge and helped herself to a hotdog. I asked her what she was doing, and she said, "Hotdog nummy, nummy."
For all those hotdog lovers out there, try eating one in bed it might give you a whole new perspective to the phrase pigs in a blanket.
1 comment:
Oh snap! I think I figured out how to comment--
Yippee Skippee, we're going to have all sorts of fun now.
I think I'll never eat a hot dog again, and I mean it.
Post a Comment