When I found the mess, my exact words were Holy @#*! I thought I can either get mad or I can laugh & get a picture for my blog, so I would like to thank blogger for giving me a more productive venue to share my frustration.
The kids have been sick the past few days with a cough and runny nose. I'm sure Lette was feeling just as cooped up as I was when she decided to make a tile omelet. After we cleaned up the mess, we headed off to Ikea.
This is my favorite picture of the week.

David has talked himself to sleep since he was born, and I love it when he finally gets to sleep. He's such a sweet little boy. He loves Lette so much. I can't wait until he is a little bigger, so they can play. He has been crawling for about two weeks & is already starting to walk around things.
1 comment:
I LOVE the pict of lette cheesing it--you can see the glistening snot on her upper lip. How could anyone get mad at that?
Post a Comment