Valentines Day brings back fond memories of my marriage to Mike. I thought I would list some of the reasons why I love him.
Motocycle. He rides it everyday to work & school even when its freezing outside.
Youth. He helps me feel young by taking me to hockey games & other events.
Value. He is a man of strong convictions & values his family above all else.
Ambition. He always is trying to better himself, his career and our family.
Leadership. He is the head of our family, and he honors his priesthood.
Eyes. The first thing that I fell in love with were his beautiful brown eyes.
Need. I just plain need him.
Trials. We've been through a lot, and I love him more because we've made it through them together.
Ice cream. He loves taking me for ice cream.
Neck. My favorite place to lay my head is right up under his neck.
Enthusiastic. He is always planning for bigger & better things.
Moves. He can dance like no other white guy I know. Go White Chocolate!
Integrity. I know I can trust him.
Kisses. I always love his kisses.
Eternal. I am thankful he chose me to be his Eternal Companion. I love him more each day.
Happy V-day babe! I love you!!
1 comment:
Aww...I miss the days of White Chocolate busting a move, and mowing the lawn. Ain't no one got lawn mowing style like Mike!
Post a Comment