
This post is dedicated to my Barratt cousins & Uncle Jack. They all have a wicked sense of humor & are responsible for teaching the pure in heart dirty songs. If you've never had the privilege of singing the Diarrhea song...just Google diarrhea song.
So yesterday we headed up to Columbia, MD. There is a great mall there with a fabulous play area. We decided to eat at Chick-fil-a, which is on of Lette's favorite joints to grab a bite to eat. Well they were advertising a new Spicy Chicken Sandwich so I thought what the heck I'll give it a try. To be truthful it was tasteful.
Fast forward to 7:00 PM...
Mike & I were attending a Capitals game & it hit. Heartburn...Nope...food poisoning!
Without getting gross it was a very long night, morning and day today. Mike was great he took care of the kiddos and allowed me to sleep. I don't think I have ever experienced something so painful. We've had some bad luck lately re: sickness, but this was really the craps!
The only thing that got me through the night were those times in American Fork singing the Diarrhea song and laughing so hard until we cried. Thanks for the memories and for the musical education.
2 comments:
That is the worst!! I really feel for you. On the bright side, did you lose some weight? Just Kidding- thanks for the trip down memory lane.
Sorry you had such a crappy day
Post a Comment