Friday, March 21, 2008

Crackin' Me Up

Lette has found out that she can dress herself, and she has figured out the whole potty-training idea. This picture perfectly illustrates her flare for fashion & the mishaps of wearing panties (sorry Dad had to use the P-word).

6 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

I bought Kate briefs vs. bikinis hoping the front to back size differential would help her sort things out, but it sure didn't. She did this same thing more times than I can count.

Melanie said...

It really makes my day! I love to see her running around in them.

Unknown said...

Not only can you see every crack in lette's body, you can also see how ghetto your pad really is!

Melanie said...

Your comment about my ghetto pad really did not come at a good time. I hope you feel good about making fun of me.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel bad.

Hammy said...

Why don't they just put tags in those cute little panites? It would make things much easier (and more comfortable.)

PS Glad I can comment now!