Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mission Reunion

A couple of weeks ago I was in Utah for my mission reunion. I was asked to plan the reunion. I think things went well. We had a good turn out especially since most of us had been home for over 10 years. My mission president & his wife looked fantastic. I love them both so much!! It was also nice to see old companions & even a few of the Elder's. I can't believe how old I am getting.

Stephanie O'Brien McKellar - AKA The Nazi (Ya know I love ya Steph!. She was my favorite companion & one of my dearest friends. Quit dancing the can!!!!


Wendy Woodruff (White Shirt) - Forgot Her Married Name. Great-great-great grand-daughter of President Woodruff. Great companion! She worked hard & we had a lot of fun together.


Me & the Kids. One of the best missionaries I know.


Richard Rauch. District leader at one time. Happy to still call him my buddy...


Nate Kelsey. Former AP served under President Westover. Great Elder except he shuffled a lot.


Melissa Zolman Ogden. Always made me laugh & still makes me laugh. I treasure your friendship. I love all the memories of our trips on the road.


Joshua Downs. AKA The Book of Mormon Man. Served as a traveling AP under President Westover. Still one of the nicest guys you'd ever meet.


Derek Rykert. Never served around him, but got to know him as a traveling sister. Great Elder even though he put up with a lot of teasing from me and Sista Z.

Most of the other important Peeps refused to pose for pictures, so it was nice to see all y'all too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You look great in your pictures mel, really beautful!

Stephanie said...

How proud am I to be on your blog! Even if you do call me names;). That was so fun to all be together for the reunion-- I always wish it could last longer, even though I know we have eternity to be friends. Thanks for all you do and for playing it so cool while putting together such an event.

Arlie's Corner said...

Mel, I love reading your blog even if you sabatoged mine. Paybacks will come. I hear you and Ash had a real laugh over it.

I loved reading about your reunion. It was fun to be a part and to get to be with you and the kids in Provo. Memories are really all we take with us!