Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weight Confession

So I am the heaviest I've ever been, and I don't like it. I determined yesterday that if I am ever going to lose the weight I have to be honest.

Stat's

*Current Weight - 150 lbs.
*Ideal Weight - 130 lbs.

Things I eat when I am depressed

*McDonalds, pasta (doesn't matter what kind), dark chocolate, anything fried, cookies and lack of portion control.

Each Sunday I will be blogging about my weight loss, what I ate the previous week and what I did for exercise. Blogging is the only thing that will hold me accountable. I refuse to wear a size 12 any longer.

5 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

You can do it!! I am trying to shake the last few myself, and I found that a food diary really helped. Calorie count.com has everything, even restaurants. I think you look beautiful, but if you want this, go for it. We'll both be hot the next time we see each other.

Becca Hatch said...

whoopsy, that's calorie-count.com, with a hyphen. They also can tell you how many calories different activities burn. It's a whole host of information.

Melanie said...

Thanks for the input.

Jeff and Rose said...

It's the two kids theory. People who have their second child are just too tired to get motivated. You are sooo brave to post your weight. I know that you can do it!!

Hammy said...

I think the blog accountability is a great idea. Good luck!