These next few items are for my personal journal entry, so they will probably be boring, but I wanted to include them. Mike purchased a fabulous navigation system for me for Mother's Day. He always does a nice job with gifts. I used it a lot when my folks were in town, and I have loved it especially since I am familiarizing myself with VA.
People have asked me to blog about our new place, however, I am waiting to take pictures until I get my house in order. I don't want messy pictures of the new place on my blog. Hopefully, by the end of the week I will have something on. I only have one more little corner to organize...yeah!!
Weight loss goal has been at a stand still. Due to parents in town (eating out) and moving I put things on the back burner...until this week. I love having our grill out of storage and have cooked on it every night. Hopefully, I can be strong enough to get back on South Beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment