Thursday, May 29, 2008

Villette's Top Five

An entry of personal nature, but also very funny.

1. While snooping through my underwear drawer she pulled out one of my bra's and said, "Mama is bhese (she can't pronouce her T's very well) you boobies?" I guess our anatomy lessons are paying off.

2. After we finished swimming I told her she swam just like a fish and she said, "I do me like a fish."

3. Lately when asked to do something, and she doesn't want to she will kindly say, "No fhank you. Mama I not do." At least she is polite.

4. The other night I made salmon for dinner and in order to get her to eat it I told her it was Nemo. When Mike got home for work, she said, "Daddy I ate Nemo for binner." I can't wait until she tells someone at church that she gets to eat Nemo.

5. Yesterday we were at the pool and several big boys were doing cannon balls off the side of the pool, and she said, "I go play wiff the boys." I responded that she was not big enough to play wiff the boys and she said, "I am. I do right now."

She couldn't be more funny too me. I really love this age, and I love the fact that some of her letters just don't come out right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man! She's funny, she must take after her favorite aunt.