Day One - Picked everyone up from the airport & got settled in
Day Two - National Mall Trip



Day Three - Air & Space Museum, White House and Arlington National Cemetary




Day Four - Battle of Fredericksburg & Fredericksburg






Day Five - David's Birthday (Sunday)
I can't believe it's been one year since our sweet David was born. We love you David!!

Day Six - Jefferson's Monticello
This was may favorite place of our little trip. It was so amazing & beautiful!! It was worth the trip.
View of the Monticello Gardens.





We found this cute bonnet at michi's village, which is down the hill from Monticello. Lette just loved it & wore it all day.

Day Seven - Mimi, Papi and Ashee went sight seeing on their own. We were all completely worn out. We loved having you visit!! Thank you for coming. We love you all!!
3 comments:
I've noticed in these pictures that I stand weird. Why didn't anyone tell me. P.S. I think it could have been me that started the "Oh my hecks". I only told her to say it once--I guess it stuck.
Mel, your hair is getting so long! You all look like you had such a fun time. There is so much history- you are so lucky to live so close. I'm glad you are out of the ghetto. Hopefully we can visit soon.
Mel, don't you dare let Ashley take credit for "Oh my heck!" I'm sure she got it from her grandma. Thanks again for a terrific time. Next time I'll stay home and tend while you go out!
Post a Comment