I decided to try and follow my mom's foot-steps and make whole-wheat bread. My bread actually turned out well & Lette loved it too! David helped by kneading flour into the floor. Such good helpers! Thanks for the bread lessons over the years mom!!
Believe it or not, those pictures in years to come will be worth many words. You will look back and cry, smile, and laugh! Congratulations are the bread. It looks great! I've just been trying to figure out how to teach you to can over the phone. Haven't come up with a solution yet. Love you.
Yay! I can finally comment! Your bread looks great. Believe it or not, I baked wheat bread that same day too! We should live closer... Can't believe the comments you get about Letta. Some people just don't know when to stop talking!
I love to make my own bread- I am a big nerd that way and proud of it! You can totally learn to can- if I can, anybody can. I figure if I am going to be home all the time I might as well embrace my domestic side.
4 comments:
Believe it or not, those pictures in years to come will be worth many words. You will look back and cry, smile, and laugh! Congratulations are the bread. It looks great! I've just been trying to figure out how to teach you to can over the phone. Haven't come up with a solution yet. Love you.
Yay! I can finally comment! Your bread looks great. Believe it or not, I baked wheat bread that same day too! We should live closer... Can't believe the comments you get about Letta. Some people just don't know when to stop talking!
I love to make my own bread- I am a big nerd that way and proud of it! You can totally learn to can- if I can, anybody can. I figure if I am going to be home all the time I might as well embrace my domestic side.
Melanie these pictures of your girl helping out in the kitchen are the best. She did a great job on the bread. These are sure memories to keep.
Post a Comment