Do you ever get tired of the stresses of life? This morning I did. Usually while I'm getting ready the kids play/wrestle on my bed. I thought we'd have a little camera action along with the typical play. The kids loved it & the pictures of me were taken by Lette (I steadied her hand, but she got to push the button).
4 comments:
You are seriously gorgeous. It's so not fair.
Your pictures are fabulous by the way.
Oh...you made my day...I was feeling so ugly...have you ever thought I yourself one way and then you see a picture and you're like oh barf...do I really look like that?!?
Pretty much every day of my life. Today I felt really fat so I went to Jubilee and bought a doughnut. I think you got the pretty gene and I got the retard gene.
I want your eye lashes!
Post a Comment