Friday, August 22, 2008

Villette's Ghetto Talk

I swear Ashley (my baby sister) has been secretly teaching Villette ghetto talk. While we were on a walk tonight, I gently moved her off the road and on to the sidewalk she scowled at me and said, "Nama why you be doin me like that." For the past week, if I put her in timeout or if she gets into any kind of trouble she asks me that question. It seriously takes all I have not to bust up in pieces. It's like I'm livin with Snoop himself. Maybe next week she'll tell me, "just drop it like it's hot, Nama." I'm never quite prepared for her quick whit. Until next post...fo sho (means for sure in ghetto).

P.S. quit teaching Lette this stuff

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

P.S. Have you ever noticed your children are always naked? If you want I could make them some clothes or tie a scarf around them.

Brooke said...

Well Mel, I hate to break it to you, but you could really dish out some "ghetto" talk when we were in NOLA! It actually quite scared me as well as entertained me!
It must be genetic! :)