Chronicling Our Own Southern History
What a fun idea for the kids! I noticed the great Browning lantern you broke out to use!I'm just glad it was you who had to clean up the yogurt! Yuk! Give all a great big hug from MeMe.
Hey Mel,Sounds like everyone had a great time! I think well will try that! Lot less spiders!!
Ahhh... the tent trick! Glad to see someone else "camp out" indoors! Great fun! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a fun idea for the kids! I noticed the great Browning lantern you broke out to use!
I'm just glad it was you who had to clean up the yogurt! Yuk! Give all a great big hug from MeMe.
Hey Mel,
Sounds like everyone had a great time! I think well will try that! Lot less spiders!!
Ahhh... the tent trick! Glad to see someone else "camp out" indoors! Great fun! :)
Post a Comment