My NOLA sista Heidi just tagged me. The Quirks tag is where you name six quirks you have and then tag six people.
1. I leave folded and very organized laundry in laundry baskets. I just can't build up enough steam to carry two heavy baskets up three flights of stairs (our townhouse has three levels and the laundry room is in the basement).
2. I have to agree Heidi on the thrift shopping thing. I don't remember the last time I bought something new for myself. Maybe the last time was in June, but it was on sale at Target.
3. When there is housework that I don't want to do, I will call someone on the phone (usually Ashley) and talk until that item is completely cleaned. Some how talking on the phone takes my mind off of working.
4. I hate paying for a hair cut. I haven't had my hair cut in almost a year.
5. When I'm stressed, I clinch my teeth. This always results in major headaches.
6. Mike says I never put things in the "right place"...he just doesn't understand that my right place just isn't his right place. He needs to conform to my right place...right?!?!?
So I tag the following people; Ashley, Brooke R., Jill, Jess, Heidi R. and Carol.
6 comments:
I too can't seem to get the gumption up to put away the neatly folded laundry.
I tagged you with this same tag last week.
Oh...so sorry...I am a bit slow on these tagging things.....
Ha ha! I haven't had a haircut in almost a year either! I think we are more alike than you think!
Ummm...I think my comment sounded a little harsh. Sorry. I guess that's the bad thing about not being able to talk in person.
I do want you to know that I'm so glad we've been able to reconnect with these crazy blog things. It's so fun to be able to see what old friends are up to.
I'm very glad you're happy. And I just have to say your kids are amazing. I showed Ch- some of the pictures of your kids the other day. He couldn't get over how cute they are.
I hope you have a great day!!!!
Here's a comment for you...I do the same thing with my teeth...headaches and a sore jaw - no fun!
Girlfriend Carol....seriously...I didn't think a thing about it.
Post a Comment