
My gal-pal from Hawaii tagged me. I can't believe how close we are getting to Christmas.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes
5. When do you put up your decorations? The day after Thanksgiving. Although Lette keeps asking, "Is Christmas Open YET!" We may have to decorate a little early this year.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Honey Ham
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Santa Claus sent my sister Amy and I on a treasure hunt for our new snow ski's
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Christmas eve Jammies
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Organized...boring, but I can't help it. Traditional Christmas Colors.
11. Can you ice skate? Yes
12. Do you remember your favorite gift? I love any gift.
13. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with family
14. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Sugar Cookies
15. What is your favorite holiday tradition? It's all my favorite. I LOVE Christmas
16. What tops your tree? A Ribbon
17. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving
18. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Silent Night
19. Candy Canes? No
20. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? Yes, the day after Halloween our local Target began displaying Christmas items. Seriously.....it's too over the top.
I tag Heidi C, Lara, Carrie H, Becca and Rose
2 comments:
Love it! I'm getting so ready for Christmas!
You have gotten me into thinking Chrismas sooner than usual. Yet I am torn of putting up a tree with a nine month old. I don't know how I am going to manage that.
Post a Comment