Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Sassy Sista

I seriously DO NOT know what I am going to do about Lette. The past two weeks have been tough. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the fact that I started working; however, she attempts to boss me around. Here are some of her recent comments

1. You wisten to me.
2. I am the mommy.
3. Do NOT put me in the corner. YOU go in the corner.
4. After I informed her that she was too big for a bottle she said, "No I'm not. You too tall for a bottle." Don't quite get her argument on this one, but it was funny.
5. Lette you've had enough TV. She replied, "It's my TV. You wisten to me."

Oh...MERCY. What am I going to do?!?! I thought her two's were tough. Three's are proving to be more challenging because she argues back or should I say debates. Living with one attorney was plenty now I think I have another one in the making. Look out Georgetown here she comes!!!!!

Has anybody else out there experienced this?

4 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

Yes. I must report it doesn't go away at 4 either. I found if I disciplined immediately with zero tolerance for talking back it got a lot better in a few days, because Kate was so tired of being in time out all the time. And you can never crack even a smile, no matter how funny she is. Walk away and laugh in the bathroom, and come back in a minute when you are serious again. You can do it, and it does get better. Also, I think every kid alive goes through this phase, so rest assured it has nothing to do with your parenting.

Nakamoto Ohana said...

I dont' know who came up with the terrible twos, but the threes were always the worst for me. But it all goes by so fast. One day it will be funny!

Grandma Judd said...

why don't you blame it on me or your grandpa Baker. Becca gets away with it. I don't get the least bit upset about it. I could have spanked him several times growing up. Or you could blame it on me cause Becca and you both do that. Oh well just say this to shall pass.

Heidi said...

I thought three's were worse than two's. When Kaymin turned 4 I started to love her again. Hang in there and count down the days.