I didn't have all your addresses, but we wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!! May the Lord bless your family with peace and love. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you!!
Loved all the stories & pictures, especially the Christmas tree ones. You're so brave to pierce ears. Don't have the heart to do it. Have a great holidays!!
Merry Christmas to you! You are looking lovely after such a crazy couple of weeks. I can't find your new address. Could you email it to me so I can send you a Christmas card? Lots of love, Steph
2 comments:
Loved all the stories & pictures, especially the Christmas tree ones. You're so brave to pierce ears. Don't have the heart to do it. Have a great holidays!!
Merry Christmas to you! You are looking lovely after such a crazy couple of weeks. I can't find your new address. Could you email it to me so I can send you a Christmas card? Lots of love, Steph
Post a Comment