Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Recipe for an EASY Thanksgiving

This year I had every intention of cooking, however, then I decided to just have our meal catered. The best IDEA ever. The MOST relaxing Thanksgiving. Not sure I will do it again, but this year it was fun and no work for me.

We have a local grocery store called Wegmans. It's like the Meca of all grocery stores. If you are familiar with Whole Foods or Central Market its like that only better. They have a special where they will catered Thanksgiving dinners. One Turkey and five sides for $99.00. Deal of the century and the food was great. We also used paper plates. Huge break from our traditional Thanksgiving, but again it was soooo relaxing. Highly recommend trying it at least once.

The Kress family came over. Debbie's husband is serving in Iraq and won't be home until January. They've been good friends to us, and we loved having them come + Debbie's pies were excellent. Thanks Deb!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What's with Lettie's outfit? I love it.

Becca Hatch said...

I'm digging the swimsuit as well. It looks like a fun Thanksgiving, and I'm sorry that you ate so much your appendix burst. Just kidding. I hope you are feeling better.