We are going through a little adjustment at our house. Lette is so over time outs. I started a new reward system. We call it the Ticket System. It's been working pretty well until last night. I asked Lette to help me pick up her toys, and she threw a huge fit, so I decided she could not sleep with her favorite kitty cat. Needless to say, that didn't go over well.
She proceeded to punish me with a 45 minute tantrum. I held my ground and did not give her kitty back to her. This morning when she woke up, she said, "Mama you took my kitty cat cuz I not pick up my toys." I replied that was correct. She thought for several minutes to which she replied, "That's a problem."
***************************************************
Nothing really surprises me when it comes to Lette, however, the last couple of days she has figured out how to take the Christmas tree lights out of their socket. She pulls them out with her teeth. Come on!!! Who would think of doing that?! I caught her biting into my set of lights on my staircase. We've threatened to CLOSE Christmas if she does it again. Really, do we need another trip to the ER?! All I need is an X-RAY showing Christmas tree lights in her stomach or worse she gets electrocuted.
1 comment:
I think I'm going to contact the writer's of grey's anatomy. Christmas lights in the stomach is MUCH bigger than the guy who was hardened in cement.
Post a Comment