Monday, December 15, 2008

Coal for David

Took these yesterday. All I wanted was a nice picture of my sweet little boy under the tree. He wasn't havin any of it!! He just might get coal in his stocking!?!



On the other hand, our little princess sat perfectly. Notice her new earings (she got them pierced on Saturday). I will be blogging about her piercing after my mom emails me the pictures. It was an experience to remember. The first earing went in at 2:30 PM and the second one was finished at 5:00 PM. I must have been out of my mind!?!?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your family pictures look so cute! You look glamorous.

Anonymous said...

She seemed so proud of having them in now. Lettie looks as if it all went fine. Little girls sure don't take things like this too well.

Arlie's Corner said...

Your pictures turned out darling. Her dress couldn't have been more darling. I think David just was having a no good horrible no good day!