My cousin Becca was in town this week, and we got to spend Friday with her. I love going into the city. It was sooooooo nice to spend time with Becca. I sure miss her!! We went to the Natural History Museum and completed all 3 levels in less then 1hour.
After we left the Natural History Museum we headed out towards Mt. Vernon. It was such a beautiful day, and the kids thoroughly enjoyed being outside and seeing the farm animals.
You and Bec look more like sisters than cousins. And..holy hotness! You look beautiful! (Don't roll your eyes when you read that) xoxo wish I could've been there.
What a beautiful day! Brady and I are dying to get back East. Of course he gets there a couple of times a year for business. But, I would love to come visit you there! Someday soon I hope. Your little guy looks sooo big!
You and Becca are both beautiful. I love your hair. Don't cut it! Love the pictures of the kids. I'll have to start blogging again. It's just hard when I have so many things I love to do...like read and build quilts and crochet. Looks like Lettie has her shoes on, and David looks handsome in his outfit.
4 comments:
You and Bec look more like sisters than cousins. And..holy hotness! You look beautiful! (Don't roll your eyes when you read that)
xoxo
wish I could've been there.
We had so much fun- we really have to get together whenever possible. Love you.
What a beautiful day! Brady and I are dying to get back East. Of course he gets there a couple of times a year for business. But, I would love to come visit you there! Someday soon I hope. Your little guy looks sooo big!
You and Becca are both beautiful. I love your hair. Don't cut it! Love the pictures of the kids. I'll have to start blogging again. It's just hard when I have so many things I love to do...like read and build quilts and crochet. Looks like Lettie has her shoes on, and David looks handsome in his outfit.
Post a Comment