This is one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time. The best part was that David was totally into it...
Mike would let go of the mower & David just kept on pushin'! Maybe David will start a lawn business at an early age. One thing is certain, I do NOT like to see my little boy growing up!?!?
His skills will never match my amazing lawn mowing abilities. You Texas yard never looked good until I moved in...you will need to buy dave some lawn mowing attire that matches mike's. do they make ear protectors and eye goggles that small?
Oh, that is SO cute. I'm so glad that you got a picture of that. It isn't fun at all to see your kids grow up. One day you want them to and the next you want them to stay little.
2 comments:
His skills will never match my amazing lawn mowing abilities. You Texas yard never looked good until I moved in...you will need to buy dave some lawn mowing attire that matches mike's. do they make ear protectors and eye goggles that small?
Oh, that is SO cute. I'm so glad that you got a picture of that. It isn't fun at all to see your kids grow up. One day you want them to and the next you want them to stay little.
Post a Comment