
Where has the year gone?! My little 5 lb 13 oz baby boy is growing so fast. Mother's Day was a sweet reminder of this little guy making his presence know in our family. I remember the moment I knew he was ready to come to this Earth. I was about two weeks post-op from a laparotomy, and I knew I was supposed to start the process for IVF as soon as I was feeling better. I wept and wept because I felt horrible, but I knew I could not postpone trying to get pregnant. That decision was one of the hardest decisions I have EVER had to make. Six weeks later, I began hormone injections for IVF. It was HELL! Everyday I wondered what I was doing and prayed frevently, that I would only have to go through this process once.
By the middle of September 2006, a miracle occured, I got pregnant with David. The amazing thing is, is that I only had one viable egg. ONE! My pregnancy was not easy, and I often spoke to David late at night while he was in my whom reminding him of my difficulties in getting him here. I've learned over the last two years that through much pain and anquish are GREAT things brought to pass. He is one of those GREAT things that came out of a very difficult time.
He is such a sweet boy! Always giving kisses and hugs. He is a perfect balance to our family, and I am so glad the Lord blessed me with him. So with all that said...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!! We love you!!

Blowing out candles was not on his high priority list!
3 comments:
Happy Burfday D-dizzle!
Why use hands when you don't need to? What darling pictures. We love you David. I can't believe two years have gone by. I look back at your years, and I can't believe you are as dang old as you are either!
Love that he bit into the cake instead of taking a fist full! classic! :)
Post a Comment