Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Bluemont 5K - 33:29

A couple gals from my ward, and I decided to run a 5K this PM. We had a lot of fun, BUT it was EXTRA humid! Needless-to-say it felt great to finish another race. Can't wait to run another one next month. I even beat my last time..YAHOO!

Thanks to Cheta and Anna for a great time!!

PRE-RACE Photo

POST-RACE Photo

RACE Chips

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is your Mom. Way to shave off some time. Congratulations! David is such a little boy now. He is so cute! We love seeing and hearing about your experiences. Love Mom

Unknown said...

You did SO great! And your pink shoes are hot. I can feel it...you'll be ready for a ragnar in no time ;D

Brittany Crane said...

I'm so impressed with the three of you!! I wish the race would have been Monday so I could have gone. Blasted Vacations! Just kidding. Let me know what the next race is.

Hammy said...

I think that's a great time. Way to go.

The Monkeys said...

Good job!! Looks like fun.

Becca Hatch said...

Congrats, Mel! It's always motivated me to run against my own time. You are awesome.