Saturday, August 08, 2009

Monster Spray


The past week Villette has been having fears @ night regarding monsters. I remembered a story that my previous supervisor told me about how she used Febreze to 'kill' all the bad monsters. I didn't have Febreze handy, but pledge has been just as affective.

Together we repeat our chant, and I proceed to spray the closet, under the bed and the window with pledge. Quite frankly it cracks me up, but it works like a charm. So if you ever had a monster problem at your house, EXTERMINATE them with Febreze or pledge!!

4 comments:

Brittany Crane said...

Mel you are such a cute mom! Monster Spray is a genius idea!

It was great seeing you today!! We are having a GNO for my birthday next week and would love you to come. I will let you know the detail as soon as I do. haha

Heidi said...

Wow...great idea! I'm going to remember this one.

Arlie's Corner said...

I wish I would have thought of that when you were screaming at a very over "the bunny get me" phase! Great idea....

Heidi said...

We used "Alien Spray" for little Lauren after bad dreams from watching ET! It worked like a charm!