"Hey, you guys have big Butt's!"
While we were driving past ToysRUS she asked if we could buy her a toy. We explained that we didn't have any money, and she responded with, "Well, I'll just sneak money!" Oh yeah, where you going to sneak money? "From the cash-register!" No more sponge bob!
"I'm not your friend anymore!"
"Mom you need a shower to wash your bum and feet. You stink!"
Me: what are you two doing? "We are playing in the Jail. Don't bother us!"
As you can tell, things have been a little sassy around here, and I'm going to throw sponge bob to the curb. I need to pay more attention to Nick Jr.
David still isn't talking very clearly, but he has started potty training and retaliating against his sister. I've had to break up several biting episodes and many smack downs. We may even host the WWE at our place soon...it's really that bad. We also picked up a camouflage hat at the Bass Pro Shop last weekend. David thinks it's the bomb, and I think it's totally REDNECK, but what do I know?!
**A special thanks to pioneer women for her tutorial on story boards...totally fun to learn how to do that in photoshop.

No comments:
Post a Comment