Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday Stops

We finally made it to Georgetown today to sample some delicious cupcakes. I first heard about these cupcakes when I lived in Maryland. Almost 2-years later we made it. What was I thinking?! These are the BEST cupcakes I have EVER eaten...I'm ashamed to admit I sampled three of the six. My fave the lemon berry.

Stop 1 - Georgetown Cupcakes







Stop 2 - Motorcycle Shop (This stop was to let Mike dream) The kids enjoyed it too. David had a smile on his face the whole time. Villette is preparing to 'kick-butt' at the next X-games!



Stop 3 - Mowing the Lawn. I guess this wasn't really a stop, but it was a necessary task. This was likely the last time for yardwork at Madrigal Drive. David was really incharge on the mowing.



Stop 4 - I was asked to, "stop taking pictures of David, it's my turn"...thus for your viewing pleasure....

3 comments:

The Monkeys said...

Cute pictures of Villette. I have to tell you that we are super excited to have a friend to help us remember the letter V and what it sounds like!

Heidi said...

Oh you have your hands full with Villette. She is hilarious. Those cupcakes look to die for. If I am ever out that way I will have to try one.

Stacey said...

I've already started making plans to take my family for cupcakes when they come to visit at Christmas! They look sooo good...so good that I might have to "sample" six of six. :)