THE PLAY ROOM - UNFINISHED BASEMENT

* All toys are down stairs
* I don't have to look at the mess
* I only organize it once a week
* The kids can draw, paint and color to their hearts are content, and I don't have to worry about what they may be destroying
* I don't think we will finish this part of the house until the kids are out of the seek and destroy phase
THE BACKYARD - MANY VISITORS
When Mike's parents were here in November, they purchased a bird feeder, and we have the most beautiful birds visiting our feeder daily. I love looking out my kitchen window and watching them. The squirels scramble to find leftovers on the ground. We couldn't have found a dreamier backyard. I can't wait until spring when everything starts to bloom.
1 comment:
sounds like you have had an exciting few days. Good luck with the molar thing. Kayson has been so miserable too.
Post a Comment