Thursday, January 07, 2010

One Little Monkey Jumped off the Bed/Sick Boy

Sunday night we had one little monkey jump off our bed & BROKE her foot. Well, at least that's what the orthopedic doctor thinks happened. Monday morning we made a trip to Reston, VA for some x-rays and a walking cast. The x-rays didn't show a fracture, but based on her pain level and discomfort the doc thought she likely had a hairline fracture somewhere, but he didn't want to expose her to additional radiation with more tests. SO he strapped on a boot and Villette feels much better & it hasn't slowed her down one bit.



THEN my little man has been so miserable the past couple of days. Fevers, runny nose, watery eyes and extremely grouchy. His pediatric nurse determined he likely has a couple of molars coming in, so my normally happy go lucky kiddo has needed lots of TLC. The only good thing about this week in relation to David, was I got to snap this cute pic of him on Sunday.



AND lastly, Villette has decided that she needs to raid my make-up bag. When she saw me snapping a few pictures of David, she disappeared for a few minutes and reappeared with makeup. This picture shows her faced powered and lipstick applied. Man, I am so in trouble.....



On the bright side, it's almost the weekend. Yahoo!

1 comment:

Brittany Crane said...

HAHAHA I am laughing out loud right now after seeing that picture of Vilette wearing makeup. That is hilarious and I must say that she did a great job applying the lipstick!!!!! Ah what a great picture to show her when she's older. I love it!!!! And David looks so grown up and handsome in his sunday picture. Wow time flies.

I'm glad you are enjoying your new house. It sure is beautiful!!