Friday, January 01, 2010

Proud of You Mike

After practicing for six years, he did it! So proud of you babe!!!



To find out what I am congradulating Mike about unscrabble the below letters into two words.

RYRIEAQPETNUT

I didn't mention it specifically because the annoucement will not be public until March, but my blog is private and my journal, so I wanted to congradulate him when we got the news!!

10 comments:

The Monkeys said...

What did he finally do? Pass the bar, win a case- JJ! But really what was it?

Unknown said...

That's a nice pict of Mike, you can tell him I said that.

Arlie's Corner said...

Love your 12 comments. Its amazing how our lives are built on those memories. Keep them alive and never forget! Tell Mike congrats! I know what he did and it is so awesome!

Hammy said...

You can't leave us hanging like that!

brent said...

RYRIEAQPETNU

Queer piratny? Mike's come out as a gay pirate? Good for him. Those are the best kinds of pirates, I always say.

brent said...

Oh, and you're missing a "t"

Lyndzee said...

Congrats on your anniversary, and congrats to Mike. I posted some pics for you. Good to talk to you and the kidos.

The Monkeys said...

What's a quiety partner?

Melanie said...

Equity Partner means that after one year he will own part of the law firm. Very exciting!!

The Monkeys said...

I was so close! Ha ha!