
As a kid we used to say, "liar, liar, pants on fire!" Well that offically has a new meaning for me. Last night we were leaving the fireworks, and some of the beach caught on fire, SO a bunch of fire trucks came rushing down the street. We quickly pulled over to the side of the road (as far as we could) and the next things we know...BAM, we got hit by the fire truck.
Long story short, four of the firemen told the cops that we did not pull over and/or stop and that it was our fault. SO of course the cops believed their buddies the firemen.
Mike got a ticket. We have to pay a fine. Go to court to protest the ticket. Deal with any damage to the fire truck AND last but not least pay for our car to be repaired.
I would serious like to strangle the investigating officer and the dumb fire truck driver. We learned last night that blue blood does run deep! In the end I guess we did have a bang up 4th of July just not the kind we anticipated.
Long story short, four of the firemen told the cops that we did not pull over and/or stop and that it was our fault. SO of course the cops believed their buddies the firemen.
Mike got a ticket. We have to pay a fine. Go to court to protest the ticket. Deal with any damage to the fire truck AND last but not least pay for our car to be repaired.
I would serious like to strangle the investigating officer and the dumb fire truck driver. We learned last night that blue blood does run deep! In the end I guess we did have a bang up 4th of July just not the kind we anticipated.
4 comments:
Although I appreciate community workers, firemen are extremely overrated. I have first hand experience in this department so I figure I stand as an expert.
Cute picts.
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY for the weight loss. I don't know how you push those two.
I'm so sorry, that's awful!!!
Any kind of car accident is a pain but when it's all on your shoulders.....unbelievable.
Life seems to go in waves, but right now I think our family has all the down waves we need. No more car wrecks, no more rough assignments at work, let Sienna come home, and let the good times roll!
Unbelievable!!! So sorry to hear about the accident! Yay for the weight loss. I am so proud of you. Anyways, I didn't lose any weight while I was training for my 1/2 marathon either. If anything I gained more, but I attributed it to muscles gain (hee hee hee!)
Post a Comment