Next we walked across the street and lined up for the bike parade. Villette was a bit disappointed that it wasn't a "race" because she wanted to finish first (of course).
We spent the rest of the morning home relaxing & then headed out for some good TexMex (or aleast as good as we have in VA)...it's not Chuy's. Our Bishop has a home that bumps up against the golf course & just is a football field length away from where they light the fireworks. I must say it was pretty fantastic & WE DID NOT GET HIT BY A FIRETRUCK this year. Yahoo! It was a fun day & hopefully we continue to build on our own family traditions, as our families are far away from us.
Happy 4th!!
2 comments:
Mel, this is Amy as Ashley ... I know you probably don't realize this is but I read or check your blog at least twice every week. Tell the kids hello, tell them we all (Woolstenhulme's) miss & love you all!
Hi, Mel. Loved all the pics. Wish we could have been there to celebrate the 4th with you all. Tell the kids I loved their bikes!
Post a Comment