I saw the doctor yesterday and after several days of Bedrest there was really no improvement with my BP. I actually think it stressed me out more to be trapped in the bed, so I am going back to work on Monday and so I dont dip into any more maternity leave. I also figure that at this point how much worse could things get. On a good note only 2 weeks until I hit the full term marker.
2 comments:
Working should help your time go faster anyway. Hang in there for 2 weeks. That way my calendar will be clear and I can come spend 10 days! (I know I know. This isn't about me, right?)
We are praying for you, and know that you will be blessed to have a healthy baby boy. It will all be worth it. Luv u
Good luck! I hope you get to have him next week!
Post a Comment