Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bedrest Boo

I am now 35 weeks pregnant and am now having some blood pressure problems. As of yesterday I am on Bedrest at least until Monday of next week. Since today was my first day, I've realized that I'm not very good at lying in bed all day. thankgoodness for Netflix and paperview. Oh how I wish this little guy would make his entrance. Just a few more weeks.

Valentines day was a bust, but hopefully we can celebrate after the baby comes. I think the lord is trying to teach me patience....go figure!

2 comments:

Arlie's Corner said...

My heart is with you. Keep down, and hang in there just a little bit longer. We love you.

Lyndzee said...

So sorry!!! I guess we all have things to learn. Its funny when we nest rest it feels so good when we get it. When we have to rest its not so fun. Wish I could be their to help. My prayers are with you.