Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Next week may be the week

The past fews days I've been dealing with gallbladder spasms. For the record, these hurt like x@#$%%%^!. Anyway went to the doctor yesterday, and they have decided to manage my pain this week with pain meds. On Monday I'm going for an amniocentisis to make sure the babies lungs are developed. If they are, they will be performing a c-section either on Wednesday/Thursday of next week. Everyone pray they decided to get this done next week. I am SOOOOOO ready to get this little guy here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mel,
This is Amy not Ashley.....sorry your in pain! Thinking of you often, wishing I could help, praying for you daily! Luv you!!

Lyndzee said...

I have been thinking of you also. We love you!!! So sorry we can't be their to help. Hope all goes well in the next few days. We will be praying for you and that little one. Love you!!!!