Chronicling Our Own Southern History
cute pictures!! keep them coming! xoxox
CONGRATS! He is SO cute and I'm so glad he is here safe and sound.
look at all of that hair! He is so cute. Congratulations.
Mel he is so beautiful! I wish I was there! This is Amy....I've been thinking, can you invite me to your blog so I don't have to sign in as Ashley? My email is awoolsten@gmail.comLove ya!
Hey there! So glad you both made it through this difficult time. You are amazing- all that you went through to get him here. Love you lots- hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
cute pictures!! keep them coming! xoxox
CONGRATS! He is SO cute and I'm so glad he is here safe and sound.
look at all of that hair! He is so cute. Congratulations.
Mel he is so beautiful! I wish I was there!
This is Amy....I've been thinking, can you invite me to your blog so I don't have to sign in as Ashley? My email is awoolsten@gmail.com
Love ya!
Hey there! So glad you both made it through this difficult time. You are amazing- all that you went through to get him here.
Love you lots- hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment