Over the past month, my vacuum has not been functioning at its maximum capacity. I decided to take it apart & guess what I found in the tubing? Yep, a fruit scooper! Don't even ask me how it got in the vacuum?!?! After a lot of elbow grease & sweat it came out. I think I'm beginning to fret over the upcoming teenager years.
5 comments:
Could you explain what a fruit scooper is?
Could you explain what a fruit scooper is?
I know what a fruit scoop is, and I am totally mystified on how she was able to get it in, AND how you were able to get it out. Good detective work there.
I'm a little concerned her facial expression is so devious. I also know what a fruit scooper is and the fact that she got it in there is shear (sp) genious!
P.S. Her 'fro is getting bigger and bigger! I love it.
Post a Comment