For a couple of weeks before we moved we explained to Lette that we would be moving to a bigger house. She now refers to our home as "The Big House" of course she does not mean jail, but it definitely sounds like that when she mentions it. I guess we should of described our move a little differently.
I read Rose's blog today, and I guess I can post pics of our home since she felt okay about posting her messy kitchen (my house is not completely organized, so look past that). Thanks Rose for giving the motivation to post early.


4 comments:
It looks so nice! Of course I never saw the ghetto pad, but this place looks great.
After seeing the ghetto pad, you are living in Hog Heaven! Love your pics. Mom
It looks so nice! I'm glad you are somewhere that will feel a little more homey.
Sure glad that my filth could be inspiring.
Post a Comment